Moulton TSR 8 Separable Bike Green
FudgesCycleStore stocks all models of Moulton from TSR2 through to the amazing luxury Double Pylon to take away on the day from one of our stores or for home delivery.
We have just open the first UK Alex Moulton experience suite at our London Folding Bike Centre (Paddington store), that gives our customer an opportunity to view in a private exclusive environment on a one to one basis with a Moulton specialist. This is by appointment only please email for a booking.
To run along side our Alex Moulton Experience suite we offer a full test / demo bike program. So you can experience the joys of riding one of the amazing machines.
Current test bikes available are :
TSR 2 , TSR 27, TSR 30, AM20-2 , Moulton Speed ( AMGT Coming soon)
These bikes are available for extended rides for same day return. Terms and conditions apply. Please email to making a booking.
We also stock a large range of Moulton Spares and Accessories
Wide-ratio gears and all-purpose tyres make the TSR 8 a versatile machine, at home in town or in the country. The Sturmey-Archer gears provide easy shifting - even whilst stationary - and a wider gear range than the TSR 9.
The specs below give an overview of the TSR 8 specification. For those who wish to purchase a custom built TSR 8, framesets are available through Moulton dealers. The TSR is designed to be compatible with most standard cycle parts and dealers can provide advice as required. Some of the special TSR parts, such as the carbon fibre seatpost, are included in frameset packs. Other items, for example the custom drawn double butted spokes, are available as optional extras.
- Headset Miche Team threadless
- Front Hub KT 36 q/r
- Rear Hub Sturmey-Archer XRF-8 (wide)
- Spokes SS 14g
- Rims Silver alloy, CNC brake track
- Tyres Continental Contact 37-406
- Tubes Schwalbe 20" presta
- Crankset Stronglight Success S (32T) with guard
- Bottom Bracket Sealed cartridge
- Brake Levers Avid FR-5
- Brakes Avid Single Digit 5
- Gear Lever Front n/a
- Gear Lever Rear SA 8 Twist
- Front Mech n/a
- Rear Mech n/a
- Cassette SA 20T sprocket 3/32
- Chain TAYA 3/32
- Pedals VP607 alloy/rubber thread
- Seatpost Kalloy SP265
- Saddle Selle Royal Viper
- Handlebar Stem Uno adjustable
- Handlebar Kalloy AL-007 DB
- Handlebar Grips/Tape Rubber moulded
- Gear Range (inches) 30-96
- Frame Size Suitable for inside leg 27-36"
- Colour Now available in Green, Black or Orange [see colour chart]
- Separability Separates into two halves via removal of kingpin
- Weight (fixed frame, no pedals) 12.8kg (28.2lb)
- Mudguard Clearance (guide) Up to 1.6" tyre section